Our Company are looking for talented people who are motivated, energetic, ambitious and self driven to join our rapidly growing team.
If you have what we are looking for, send us your resume to us now with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 016-2783333 for any enquiries.
Current position available
Our company is looking for candidate with proven track record on Sale and Marketing to conduct strategic project and marketing campaign to sell our products to help our company to achieve business goal. You will be working closely with our Managing Director and Sale team to introduce revenue opportunities, and translate those opportunities into actions, then hit revenue target.
- Research and evaluating products opportunities.
- Responsible to develop/expand business in Malaysia market.
- Implement competitive strategic to achieve substantial growth in sales and market shares.
- Lead and train salesperson
- Guide our salesperson to compile sales proposal & quote
- Plan and participate in sale promotional activities such as trade fairs/ exhibitions and etc to maximise brand exposure
- Ensuring effective, Branded marketing communicaions including the company website, social media, print communication, and advertising
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocated fund wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- CAndidate must posses at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, E-commerce, Business studies, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Experience in identifying target audience and in creative devising and leading across channels marketing campaign that engage, educate and motivate
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extensive marketing knowledge & expertise.
- Knowledge of social media, website is an advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Provide professional medical consultation and healthcare advice to customer
- Work according to the standards of the relevant Professional bodies.
- Monitoring discomfort experienced by patients and alleviating pain using a variety of therapies.
- Answering questions from patients and families and providing information about prevention of ill-health
- Promote health product according to customer needs.
- Candidates must posses at least Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- Required language : Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board with valid APC
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.